I had to zoom in a little to see what her makeup looked like:
I tried the eye look on myself so you can see how it looked on me, but I will also let you know what you can use on the rest of the face to achieve the same look.
First see for yourself whether or not my eye look comes close:
I thought I got pretty close there...whaddya think? (is it lame that I am kinda proud of myself for duplicating this look?)
Back to the look.....here is what I used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion as base
- MAC Patina shadow packed on lid with the 239 brush, then applied to the lower lid
- MAC Cork shadow applied liberally to the crease with the 224 brush
- MAC Brown Down shadow applied to the crease with the 226 brush, then applied to the lower lash line with the 219 pencil brush. Kareena has more color on the lower lash line that I do, so you can apply a bit more. I look scary with shadow on my lower lash line and not on the waterline, so I did not make it too dark.
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline in a thin line on the upper lash line using the 208 brush (my fave for fluidlines)
- I curled my lashes then applied Lancome Definicils to the top lashes only
Here's what the closed lid looked like:
For the rest of the look you can use the following:
- Prime face with your primer of choice, I like MAC Prep+Prime and Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer
- Use a matte, medium coverage foundation like MAC Studio Fix liquid or MUFE Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation
- Conceal under eye circles with your concealer of choice
- Set foundation with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural pressed powder
- Since Kareena has a natural glowy cheek, I would use a light layer of MAC Lilicent blushcreme on the apples of the cheeks, and blend blend blend to make it look natural
- An alternative to the blushcreme would be MAC Beauty Powder in Blush of Youth. This came out in the Rose Romance collection, so if you have it great! If not, try something light with just a flush of color.
- Apply a subtle highlight to the apples of the cheeks with MAC Cream Color Base in Hush
- Depending on how pigmented your lips are you might have to choose something different, but I would use MAC Viva Glam V lipstick, followed by MAC Love Nectar Lustreglass
So there you go! If you try this out, let me know what you think!